Does your church want to play an active role in seeking the lost and seeing more people spend eternity with Jesus Christ?
OR LESS OF AMERICANS GO TO CHURCH ON A GIVEN SUNDAY
OF MILENNIALS BETWEEN THE AGES OF 18 AND 35 ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY RELIGION
OF ALL CONGREGATIONS ARE PLATEAUED OR DECLINING IN WORHIP ATTENDANCE
The 19:10 Project will help your congregation identify barriers for growth and provide recommendations to move past them, in order to reach out to unchurched people in your community with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Leaders possess the skills and training to offer new hope and create urgency for the Great Commission in every aspect of the church’s life.
Together we will create a plan that, by the power of the Holy Spirit, will result in more Jesus’ followers in your church and more people in heaven.
It offers a unique process for congregations to implement that will help them effectively reach lost & unreached people in their community.
We will provide answers to the question:
“How do we start a new life cycle for our church as a healthy, dynamic mission outpost?”
What does this Look Like?
- We start by assessing the current health, vitality, and direction of the congregation.
- We continue by gathering information on where your community is today in relation to your congregation.
- Then, we present the principles that will guide you to congregational transformation and community
- We train your leaders for starting a new congregational Life Cycle, using an Incarnational approach to mission and ministry.
- You will receive a unique report and plan, specifically tailored to your community and your local congregation.
- When The 19:10 Leadership Team leaves, you are not alone.
- We will continue to work with you:
- Through our directional coaching process
- By assisting you in discovering your congregation’s unique vision
- By providing accountability for carryingout your congregational plan.
THROUGH THE COURSE OF THE 1910 PROJECT, YOU WILL BE GUIDED THROUGH A CURRICULUM THAT LEADS YOUR CONGREGATION INTO EFFECTIVE OUTREACH FOR TODAY’S GENERATION AND CULTURE.
State of the Church:
Is it a Dinosaur?
- Numbers are decreasing Culture is Changing
- New Population groups are on the rise
How do we reach the unchurched?
- Attractional Model: They come to us
- Incarnational Model: We go to them
- Pre-church: Books of Acts
- Church: Constantine to 1960s
- Post-church: 1960s to Today
- Missionary Principles in a Post-church culture
- Technical vs. Adaptive: What’s below the
- Diagnosing Adaptive Issues Leading Adaptive Change
Starting a New Life Cycle
- Fresh Vision for the future
- Relationships that embrace new people
- Ministries that focus on outreach
- Structures that anchor accountability
Summary and Next Steps
- Pray like you have never prayed before
- Empowering God’s people Start a new Life Cycle
A 19:10 Project Weekend
The 19:10 team will spend all of Friday Interviewing church staff and key leaders to listen and learn. They will continue to receive input Friday evening through a Focus Group made up of active members of the congregation.
10:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. | Interviews
5:30 p.m. | Dinner w/ Pastor(s) & Spouse(s)
7 p.m. – 8:15 p.m. | Focus Group
Your 19:10 team will begin training congregational leadership to understand and implement the core principles of effective community outreach and change dynamics in order to begin a new Congregational Life Cycle. The 19:10 team will gather Saturday evening to create your unique report, while the congregation is asked to pray for the wisdom of the team in preparing the document.
9 a.m. – 3 p.m. | Discussion/Training
6 p.m. | Prayer (and Worship)
7:30 p.m. | Report Draft shared w/ Pastor(s)
Your 19:10 leader will preach at the Sunday morning service(s), and then facilitate a Town Hall meeting, alongside congregational leadership, to share the Unique Community Outreach Report with the members of the congregation.
8:30 a.m. | Worship
9:45 – 10:45 a.m. | Education Hour
11 a.m. | Worship
12:30 p.m. | Lunch
1 p.m. | Town Hall Meeting
STEPS TO THE FUTURE
When partnering with The 19:10 Project, you will receive a unique report containing steps that will help your congregation work together as the Body of Christ, to effectively implement your outreach plan in your community.
Your Unique Report will provide you with:
- Strengths of the congregation which can be leveraged for effective
outreach activities and behaviors
- Areas of concern that could inhibit effective outreach
- Prescriptions to address each of the concerns
- A plan with goals and milestones for effectiveness
After your 19:10 Weekend, the project does not end. It continues according to your needs and desires. Upon acceptance of the Weekend Report, your 19:10 team will walk alongside you every step of the way. This includes:
- A trained coach who works with the Pastor to help him grow as a leader
- A process to hold the Pastor and Lay Leaders accountable for the changes recommended by the 19:10 team and accepted by the congregation
- An opportunity to discover the church’s unique vision for its community
- Bible studies, sermons, outreach resources, and leadership training
- Praying like you have never prayed before
- $4,500 Base Price
- $3,000 Partner Districts
Download Our Infographic? Share it!
Share The 19:10 Project Infographic.